Breakfast is served in the dining room between 8.15 and 9.30 am.
Our menu changes to include seasonal ingredients, however here is an example of what might be on offer:-
- Selection of fruit juices
- Cafeteria of Coffee
- English breakfast tea
- Selection of Fruit and Herbal teas
From the Buffet:-
- Our own home-made Granola
- Our own home-made Muesli
- Fruit compote
- Fresh fruit salad
From the Kitchen:-
- Full English Breakfast
- Local Cumberland sausage, local bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans and fried local free range egg (vegetarian sausage available, please ask)
- Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon on white or wholemeal toast
- Fried, scrambled or poached eggs on white or wholemeal toast
- Baked beans, sautéed mushrooms or tomatoes on white or wholemeal toast
- Home-made pancakes served with maple syrup and bacon or fruit with crème fraiche
- Hot white or wholemeal toast and butter
- Our own home-made or locally made jams and marmalade
Please ask for allergy information. Special diets can usually be catered for, please tell us when you book.
Some cereals and preserves are made by us on the premises and some are from Cumbrian artisan producers.