Breakfast is served in the dining room between 8.00am and 9.00am, we’ve had to shorten these hours unfortunately, due to needing longer to do the cleaning of rooms due to coronavirus.
Our menu changes to include seasonal ingredients, however here is an example of what might be on offer:-
- Selection of fruit juices
- Cafeteria of Coffee
- English breakfast tea
- Selection of Fruit and Herbal teas
From the Buffet
- Our own home-made Granola
- Our own home-made Muesli
- Greek-Style Yoghurt
- Fruit compote
- Fresh fruit salad
From the Kitchen
- Full English Breakfast
- Local Cumberland sausage, local bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans and fried local free range egg (vegetarian sausage available, please ask)
- Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon on white or wholemeal toast
- Fried, scrambled or poached eggs on white or wholemeal toast
- Baked beans, sautéed mushrooms or tomatoes on white or wholemeal toast
- Crepe-style pancakes served with maple syrup and bacon or lemon and sugar
- Hot white or wholemeal toast and butter
- Our own home-made jams and marmalade
Please ask for allergy information. Special diets can usually be catered for, please tell us when you book.
Some cereals and all preserves are made by us on the premises.