It certainly has been a strange year for all of us, Bowness has been like a ghost town, until July when it leapt into life, then super quiet again and next week it will return to normal again. Our plans will be the same as previously:-
- We plan to open on Wednesday 2nd December, close for Christmas week but then re-open for the New Year, all assuming that we remain in Tier 2, but please remember that if you are in a Tier 3 area, the rules state that you are not allowed to stay here.
- You can book now only on this website or by telephoning us, for any date on or after Dec 2nd.
- Initially only 5 rooms are available each day to allow for social distancing in the dining room and as usual there will be a minimum 2 night stay
- Any deposit that you pay to us will be fully refundable or transferable to an alternative date, if it needs to be changed due to Covid-19
We will be implementing the following common sense principles:-
- Social Distancing will need to be maintained throughout your stay
- For your own protection we will not service the rooms each day. We will ask you to put the bin bags outside your room, together with any laundry that you would like changing
- Rooms will be professionally sanitised between stays using a certified fogger machine.
- Breakfast will be the same wide selection but not buffet-style, you will just need to tell us what you want and we will bring it to you from the kitchen.
- The Registration Form and payments will all be done online
- All common surfaces will be cleaned frequently during the day.
We will, of course, keep you updated as and when we know any more, until then please start planning to come back to see us!