It certainly has been a strange few months for all of us, Bowness has been like a ghost town as have all of our usual walks, very strange to see so few people anywhere. We have started preparing for re-opening and we thought it would be helpful to let you know our current plans for when we can re-open, of course these may be impacted by what the Government announces so we may have to update them.
- All we know, at the moment, is that we will not be allowed to open before July 4th 2020
- You can book now only on this website or by telephoning us, for any date on or after July 4th
- Initially only 3 rooms are available each day to allow for social distancing in the dining room and as usual there will be a minimum 2 night stay
- Any deposit that you pay to us will be fully refundable or transferable to an alternative date, if it needs to be changed due to Covid-19
We will be implementing the following common sense principles:-
- Social Distancing will need to be maintained throughout your stay
- For your own protection we will not service the rooms each day. We will ask you to put the bin bags outside your room, together with any laundry that you would like changing
- Rooms will be left for at least 24 hours after check-out before being thoroughly cleaned
- Breakfast will be the same wide selection but not buffet-style, you will just need to tell us what you want and we will place it on one of the sideboards from where you will be able to fetch it to maintain Social Distancing.
- We plan to have both the Registration Forms and Guest Information Book online
- All common surfaces will be cleaned frequently
We will, of course, keep you updated as and when we know any more, until then please start planning to come back to see us!